EPA's main points of emphasis are:
· That operators know how their UST system works, what to do in case equipment fails and what their responsibilities are.
· That UST facilities are monitored daily and the necessary information is logged.
· That the equipment used for overfill and leak detection functions.
· That UST regulators are informed of changes at UST facilities.
· That all parts of a UST facility get reviewed because most leaks are found by people and not equipment. 2nd quarter Advisor - New UST Regs.pdf